Pillet SAS

The company was originally established in Le Havre in 1880 under the name of Aug. Bayle and C° with offices in Le Havre, Paris, Bordeaux and Marseilles before it was taken over by the PILLET family and then the BALGURIE Group in 1965.

 

It shares the same values as all the other companies belonging to the BALGUERIE group and the same resources in terms of IT systems, Finance and Human Resources Management.

 

The management is local, the decisions are made swiftly.

 

The scope of activities is global both in terms of commodities and trade lanes.