World trade is still far from being open and regulations to abide to are still many which need to be strictly observed.
They may be established for different reasons:
- Safety (toys for children)
- Norms (electric and electromagnetic motors and articles)
- IMO cargoes
- Commodities subject to test reports
- Fish and catch certificates
- Country of destination and quality of the Buyer (connections with existing or former members of the Government)
- Anti-dumping duties
Our Finance department and our Customs department see to it that they are daily informed about all regulatory changes and that information is channelled to all colleagues in charge.